Monday, May 13, 2013

Correspondence from Sector Seven

Something is a little off kilter today in my part of the world today.  It feels like I am walking around in a PG-13 version of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.  Although, in this reality it would be so much better if the people around me were on drugs...

Not for the purpose of anyone getting "High", but it might just make them a little less crazed, and easier to deal with.

Instead it feels like a lot of these people are moments away from tipping off the edges that they have been taunting for some time now.

There are moments where it is tempting to leave them in their predicament, to let things play out for a bit.  Not sure if this is just because I don't feel like dealing with their issues, or if some macabre part of me wants to see what happens.

In any event, when it comes down to my reality, I am neither fan of nor capable of enjoying Schadenfreude.

So lest these people take charge of their situations, mine will require medical offsets of it's own. Otherwise sooner or later the gravity of their depraved realities are bound to pull me in.

No comments:

Post a Comment